I.C.E. Collar ID
A simple and economical way to secure your emergency contact info to your horse's halter or your dog's collar.
"I've had the I.C.E. Collar ID on my Great Dane for about 3 months now, here in Auustralia. Has not budged since the day I put it on Lexie's collar. Our contact information is safe and secure. Love this product."
Evelyn, North Carolina
"The I.C.E. Collar ID gives me peace of mind. I love that it has lots of writing space for my dog's special needs diet."
“I believe wholeheartedly in my I.C.E. identification products for my horse...it only made sense to use it for my dog Lily. Having lost tags over the years, I wanted a better alternative to ensure Lily would make it back home should we be separated. I like the low profile (and quiet...no dangling, clinking tags) design of the ID for the collar. I can also put far more information on the I.C.E. Collar ID than I can on a traditional tag, which is reassuring as well.
I highly recommend
"If you don't want a jingly dog or a tag that gets caught, get the I.C.E. Collar ID."
"I have breakaway halters on my pastured horses. Adding the Collar ID to these halters has given me a tremendous amount of peace of mind.
"I have four Collar IDs for my dogs. In a word, they're amazing. I will be buying more as gifts."
The Large I.C.E. Collar ID wraps around a halter made of 1" wide nylon or leather.
With sewn-on Velcro® closures, the I.C.E. Collar ID is secure and provides his finder with a lot more info than a standard bridle or halter tag.
Available in two sizes to accommodate a flat nylon or leather halter, or a rope halter.
The Collar ID provides a great way to keep ID on your horse's halter or bridle when riding or camping, for transport, or in evacuation situations. Your contact info is permanent and waterproof when written with an ultra fine point Sharpie®.
SIZING: The Medium size will wrap around a rope halter, and Large will fit halters made of 1" wide nylon or leather.
DOG OWNERS: The I.C.E. Collar ID is a great way to keep ID on your dog's collar or harness. Available in two sizes to fit the most common collar widths (3/4" and 1"). For more info, please click here.
Why use Collar ID on your horse halter/bridle?
Whether you're on a ride or facing evacuation––or anything in between––it's always a good idea for your horse to be wearing some type of VISIBLE identification. A Collar ID wrapped around your belt is also a smart way to help you get needed assistance!
• If your horse is missing, get your cell phone to ring when he's been found!
• Collar ID has a lot of writing space for all those important details including medications, vet name/number, and variable info such as a second address, alternate phone numbers, special diet, etc. yet it weighs less than two tenths of an ounce (6 grams)
• Circle Yes or No to say if he's microchipped--if so, a vet can scan to confirm his ID
• Securely wraps around your horse's halter or bridle with sewn-on Velcro® closures
• Your info is permanent and waterproof--just use an ultra fine point Sharpie®
• The Collar ID isn't going to catch on anything, but we do advise a breakaway halter for pasture turnout
• Easily move from one halter to another as desired
• Same durable materials we've been using on our horses since 2015
• Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
• A ton of peace of mind for you and it gives your horse the advantage of being easily identifiable