I got the ManeStay for hurricanes or camping, and I also got the lightweight ones (UltraLite) to put on my saddles. Had an incident last week when my horse lost his footing and we went down. I couldn't keep hold of the reins and as he ran off (luckily to a nice bush to eat), I thought to myself, this is why I ordered my I.C.E. products. -- Heidi
All 5 colors of the I.C.E. UltraLite.
TRANSPORT • RIDE • CAMP • TURNOUT
• KEEP ID ON YOUR EQUINE FOR YOUR AREA'S
SEASON OF NATURAL DISASTERS
I.C.E. UltraLite was inspired by competitive trail riders who want to keep their emergency contact information securely attached to their horse for the entire ride weekend. The UltraLite also provides an excellent method of keeping ID on a horse for a longer period, such as during hurricane or wildfire season.
• Aluminum carabiner for durability and light weight
• Weighs less than 3/4 ounce
• Clips through a mane braid
• Hangs suspended from the mane, not flat against the horse's hide
• Heat and flame resistant (see our FAQ page for more details)
• Red, Bright Yellow, Hot Orange, Hot Pink or Lime for high visibility
• Stays secure for the entire competition . . . for the weekend or season
• Ride, turnout or use in camp • Excellent during transport • Put another on your belt loop
• As long as the braid is intact, the UltraLite stays put