I.C.E. Collar ID
A simple and affordable way to secure your emergency contact info to your dog's collar or your horse's halter.
"I've had the I.C.E. Collar ID on my Great Dane for about 3 months now, here in Australia. Has not budged since the day I put it on Lexie's collar. Our contact information is safe and secure. Love this product."
Evelyn, North Carolina
"The I.C.E. Collar ID gives me peace of mind. I love that it has lots of writing space for my dog's special needs diet."
“I believe wholeheartedly in my I.C.E. identification products for my horse...it only made sense to use it for my dog Lily. Having lost tags over the years, I wanted a better alternative to ensure Lily would make it back home should we be separated.
I like the low profile (and quiet...no dangling, clinking tags) design of the ID for the collar. I can also put far more information on the I.C.E. Collar ID than I can on a traditional tag, which is reassuring as well.
I highly recommend this product!”
"If you don't want a jingly dog or a tag that gets caught, get the I.C.E. Collar ID."
"I have four Collar IDs for my dogs. In a word, they're amazing. I will be buying more as gifts. ."
SIZING: Medium will fit collars up to 3/4" wide, and Large (shown here) will fit collars up to 1" wide.
With sewn-on Velcro® closures, it's secure (and quiet!) and provides his finder with a lot more info than a standard engraved tag.
Available in two sizes to accommodate the most common collar sizes.
Your contact info is permanent and waterproof. Just use an ultra fine point Sharpie®.
HORSE OWNERS: The I.C.E. Collar ID is a great way to keep ID on your horse's halter or bridle when riding, camping, for transport or in evacuation situations. Large size Collar ID wraps perfectly around 1" wide flat nylon or leather halter. The Medium size Collar ID is ideal for a rope halter. Click here for more info.
Why use Collar ID?
A collar that can be worn daily is an essential safety item for your dog. It’s been shown that 1 in 3 dogs who become lost never find their way home due to improper identification.
• Get your cell phone to ring when he's been found!
• More space for all those important details including medications, vet name/number, and variable info such as a second address, alternate phone numbers, special diet, etc. yet I.C.E. Collar ID weighs less than two tenths of an ounce (6 grams)
• Circle Yes or No to say if he's microchipped--if so, a vet can scan to confirm his ID
• Securely wraps around your dog's existing collar with sewn-on Velcro® closures
• Your info is permanent and waterproof--just use an ultra fine point Sharpie®
• Silent! No jingle jangle at night. And it won't catch on the dog's crate or other objects.
• Easily move from one collar to another as desired
• Same durable materials we've been using on our horses since 2015
• Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
• No more lost dog tags means more peace of mind for you and a safe, speedy return for your best friend!